Individual Support and Ageing Support Qualification
Yorke Institute’s Aged Care programs are designed for those with a burning passion to provide personal, physical and emotional support to people whose capacity for independent living is at risk. In particular the aged and those with disabilities.
By undertaking Yorke’s nationally recognised qualifications in Aged Care, you will be provided with the knowledge and confidence required to care for members of the community including:
- Supporting overall individual health and well-being
- Providing personal care, support and encouragement for participating in activities
- Assisting with daily living activities
- Creating, implementing and monitoring individualised care plans
- Supporting the elderly or disabled in their homes or in a community setting
On completion of the qualifications at Yorke Institute, you will have a variety of employment opportunities, in particular working within the health and community industry at hospitals, nursing homes, aged care facilities and community centres.
For more Information on the Certificate III in Individual Support and Certificate IV in Ageing Support course, click below