Early Childhood and Education Care Courses at Yorke
The CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care is designed for those with a passion to provide care, nurturing and education to children from infant age right up to pre-school. The single most important benefit of being a child care worker is the satisfaction of knowing that you are providing quality care for children.
At Yorke, you will be provided with the knowledge and skills required to care for children in the following ways;
- Supervise and engage in the activities of a group of children during the day that you are responsible for;
- Positively interact with all children, nurturing their confidence and self esteem;
- Ensure a clean and healthy environment for all children;
- Participate in supervising indoor/outdoor environments to provide safety for the children at all times;
- Assist staff in the daily routine of appropriate early childhood education and experiences.
On completion of this accredited qualification at Yorke, you will have a variety of employment opportunities, in particular working within childcare centres, kindergartens, school care programs and care within a client’s or carer’s homes.
The CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care is designed for those looking to continue working in the childcare industry with long term prospects of becoming a child care centre supervisor or manager. As the Manager or Supervisor you will have the following knowledge and skills:
Supervise and/or manage those engaged to run activities for groups of children during the day who are responsible for;
- Positively interacting with all children, nurturing their confidence and self esteem
- Ensuring a clean and healthy environment for all children
- Participating in supervising indoor/outdoor environments to provide safety for the children at all times
- Planning engaging activities, good communication skills, manage a budget, supervise employees
- Designing and implementing curriculum and approved learning framework within the requirements of the Education and Care Services National Regulations and the National Quality Standard.